Most likely you´ve already come back from vacation and the return to reality is taking more of a toll on you than you thought. At Tot-Hom&Co we want to help you make the return to routine more bearable, that is why we bring you sneak peek of the trends for autumn winter 2018, trends that will dominate next season and have you wishing they were yours.
10 Autumn Winter Trends 2018
One more year, and in the heat of summer, we already know what trends will be the highlights of the next season and what we´ll see filling the streets come October.
These are some of the autumn winter trends for 2018 that we´ve already seen on catwalks and will touch down on city streets in the next months:
- Jacquard print sweaters. This garment that we instantaneously associate with mountain sports will be part of our everyday wardrobe next season. A trend inspired by mountain tops and Nordic style.
- Lambskin coats. Coats made from sheepskin will live their golden age protecting us from the cold next winter.
- Celestial blue. This is a colour that we love and that we´ll finally see during coldest months. Without a doubt, one of the fetish tones of the season.
- Polka dots. Yes, they will return to be part of our autumn looks, please never leave us!
- White coats. This will be a safe investment for this winter and if it´s oversize even better.
- Denim. We will see it in all its versions and from head to toe. A classic if ever there was one.
- Silver. Everything that is silver or galactic will be trendy. The objective is to draw attention of course.
- Fringes. It had gone out of our sights, but this season fringe is back. Not so bad, right?
- Feathers. We will see them everywhere. Feather details will fill our outfits with sophistication.
- Nautical and black. This will be the most desired and favourable mix of upcoming season. A mixture of simplistic elegance that will be embraced wherever you go.
What trend will be your best ally this autumn winter season?