As you know, in our multi-brand boutique in Barcelona , Tot-Hom&Co, we have a great variety of national and international designers well recognized in the world of fashion; In addition to our Pret-a-Porter and Linea A garments of our mother brand, Tot-Hom.
Brands of our multi-brand boutique in Barcelona
Today we want to review all of those featured brands that you can find this season in our two multi-brand boutique in Barcelona .
- JBrand: the king of jeans. We surrender to their shapes, silhouettes and fabrics. Not only that, we also feature other types of garments, such as shirts and jackets. You will love it!
- The Seafarer: A discovery with a taste of fantasy. Your vintage style jeans won us over at the very first minute. If you are a fan of this aesthetics, we recommend it 100%.
- Joseph: Femininity and exquisiteness in equal parts. His designs are pure love and the truth is that they never disappoint. The quality and design of their garments is incredible.
- Fabiana Filippi: The Italian firm conquers us season after season for its fluid, comfortable and sophisticated collections. Ideal for dressing women in their day-to-day life without losing even a touch of elegance.
- Equipment: The undisputed king of shirts. Their shirts are placed in the number one spot of essential garments for every wardrobe. A basic among the basics that has reinvented itself to continue to be current, feminine and stylish.
- Dorothee Schumaher: an indisputable synonym of fashion and imagination. His clothes catch the eye and have the ability to create truly unique designs.
- Amina Rubinacci: One of the most renowned Italian brands in the world of fashion. Wage on super feminine and sweet styles, where comfort and chic reign.
And as far as complements and accessories are concerned, you can find in our multi-brand boutique in Barcelona sneakers and shoes from Nike and Ash; And handbags from Lancaster and Cucianni. Do not hesitate to visit us and discover the essence of each of these brands! You can find us at: C / Rossellón 271 and C / Balmes 239.