In today’s post we want to introduce you to a very special bride. We are talking about the beautiful Andrea Sañes, a Tot-Hom bride who dazzled as she said her “I do’s” this past October 26th. Learn more about her precious wedding dress below.
The precious wedding dress of Andrea Sañes
Every wedding dress is made to order and tailored perfectly to each client, with details and elements that make it unique. Andrea’s dress was the perfect combination of fabrics, lace and embroidery to create the wedding dress of her dreams.
When Andrea contacted us at Tot-Hom to design the dress of her dreams we felt the immense joy that emanated from her. Her mother has been a client of ours for many years and her grandmother made regular visits to our workshop.
We quickly got to work and the connection between our ideas was instantaneous. We came up with a sketch, from which a small couture jewel of romantic and bohemian airs was born, just as Andrea had envisioned.
A dress made completely in lace with bell sleeves and a long train. The bride completed her look with a lace veil that matched the dress that she later substituted with a straw hat with an olive-green ribbon.
Her sister, Patricia Sañes, also opted to put her trust in Tot-Hom for the big day. She chose a delicate, tailored-made design, which we will explain in further detail in our next post.
A million thanks to Andrea for choosing us and for letting us be part of the most important day of her life. It was such a pleasure to be able to participate in this marvelous process that culminated in making the dress of your dreams.
Below Andrea gives us her first-person account of how she felt on the big day, what were the first thoughts of her husband when he first laid eyes on her and what was the best advice she received about choosing her dress.
- What did you like most about your dress? The lace was marvelous and the hand-embroidered veil with matching lace. We were able to come up with something that had a touch of bohemian-romance that was very special.
- Do you have a special memory from the moments leading up to the ceremony? I fondly remember the Wednesday before the wedding, we got together with my parents, my brothers and sisters and my in-laws and they played me a video and my brother read me a very emotional letter that I will never forget.
- What was the best advice you received about choosing your wedding dress? That it should be comfortable.
- What advice would you give to future brides about choosing their wedding dress? That they should enjoy the whole process, and to let their instincts guide them.
- Did your husband have any special comment about your dress? The first thing he said when I got to the alter was, “How can you look even more beautiful?”
- In three words describe how you felt in your wedding dress that day. Grateful for the professionalism and the love and attention I got from the entire Tot-Hom team. Very me. Happy.
Peinado: BO Barcelona