Vera was a #tothombride that was radiant not only for her beauty but also for the originality of her wedding dress. A design that surprised all of the guests on her big day, and she couldn´t have looked more stunning. We give you all of the details about her beautiful bridal gown below!
Discover Vera´s precious wedding dress
- What did you like most about your dress? What I liked most about my dress was being able to select a party dress from the collection and transform it into a wedding dress. The fact that I wore pants seemed original to me and of course it was also very comfortable.
- Do you have any special memories from the moments leading up to the ceremony? We didn´t have a ceremony, we had already had a civil wedding so the party started right after the aperitif and subsequently dinner and dancing. But the moment that I was getting my makeup done and was listening to the rehearsal of our song for the dance of our big entrance, I got excited and became very aware of the moment we were about to have.
- What was the best advice you received about choosing your dress? Above all, I was looking for a design that was true to my personality. Nothing loud or ornate, it had to be comfortable, something I wouldn´t need to keep fussing with or readjusting the neckline, train, sleeves, etc…
- What advice would give to future brides when choosing their dress? I would tell them to browse various brands before giving the definitive yes. Don´t get discouraged if you don´t get excited or emotional when you try on your dream dress. Just remember to trust your instincts. And above all listen to the advice of the dressmakers, they know what they´re talking about!
- Did your husband comment on your dress? He liked it a lot and found it very original. He confessed to me that he had no idea what kind of dress I was going to choose.
- In three words, how did you feel in your wedding dress that day? Happy, radiant and elegant.