Precious, elegant and truly herself, this perfectly describe how Inés looked on her wedding day. Today we want to tell you about her wedding dress and how she felt wearing the design she chose for her big day.
The Tot-Hom wedding dress for Inés
- When it came to Inés the embodiment of her personality was spot on: pure elegance, sophistication and a true belief in, “less is more”.
- Her wedding dress couldn´t have done a better job in defining her true essence. The dress truly exceeded all the expectations she had of a dress she had imagined many times over the years. A tulle dress, with crepe body and hand-beaded décolletage with Swarovski crystals, complimented by a delicate veil. It all came together to create something spectacular.
- Below Inés tells us what she liked most about her dress and how she felt wearing it on her big day.
- We want to take this opportunity to thank both Inés and her mother, who also wore a wonderful design from our brand, for the trust they placed in Tot-Hom. Thank you both for being the living reflection of our essence and for letting us be part of this special day.
- What did you like most about your dress? The general esthetic of the dress and how comfortable it was, and as it was an evening wedding in September the long tulle sleeves were perfect for the temperature, I wasn´t hot or cold.
- Do you have a special memory leading up to the wedding? It was all very emotional, we were home with my parents, my sister and two friends, who are like members of the family and my three godfathers, all with their respective partners. It was wonderful!
- What was the best advice you got about picking out your wedding dress? I like being able to count on the advice of my mother, whose taste is similar to mine, and Andrea Oses from Tot-Hom who knows so much and really inspired me a lot of confidence.
- What advice would you give to future brides when it comes to picking out their dress? That is must be comfortable.
- Did your husband make any particular comments about your dress? Yes, he said he loved it.
- In three words describe how you felt in your dress that day. I felt comfortable, very happy with how I looked and grateful!
Catering: Les Magnolies
Photography: Joan Masats de Photo Studio Bonanova
Hair: Philippe Venoux