In just over a month, we will officially present our new FW18 collection. A collection that will be formed, one more season, by our three lines: Line A, Prêt-à-Porter and Haute Couture.
Today we interviewed Alejandra and Andrea to give us some clues about what we can expect from the next Line A FW18 of Tot-Hom, the youngest collection of the firm and the first to step on the catwalk this September.
This is what you can expect from the next Line A FW18 of Tot-Hom
– What is the inspiration behind the Line A FW2018?
Linea A was inspired by a very modern woman, with a modern image, sober but at the same time very chic.
– What are the main colours for this seasons Linea A?
Predominantly neutral tones, navy blue, grey, camel and chequered prints, but always in neutral tones. With a spark of colour (you will see!)
– What fabrics will we see?
This season dominated by feathers.
– What kind of garments will we see?
This season we have opted for sober clothes, but with a chic touch with the addition of feathers.
– Define Linea A FW2018 in three words
Trendy, sober and chic.
– If only you could keep one item from the whole collection it would be …
A feather top!