Today´s post is dedicated to a beautiful bride, both inside and out. A Tot-Hom bride that confided in us for her big day. Below you can read about all of the details of Nadine´s wedding dress.
Nadine´s wedding dress
Nadine opted for a two-piece design from our latest Haute Couture Bridal collection, composed of a spaghetti strap dress with a laced body and an opened v-back and a short-sleeved jacket made in tulle, and lined with buttons down the front. An exquisite combination that she wore with a long, delicate veil.
For the ceremony and reception, the bride donned the two pieces together; for the first dance she took off the jacket, pulled her hair back into an elegant ponytail and showed off the beautiful strappy dress underneath. She looked incredible!
The mother of the bride was also dressed in Tot-Hom for the big day and she truly looked spectacular. She wore a pastel pink design with a V-neck and organza sleeves with openings.
Nadine gives us her first-hand account of what she liked most about her dress, what was the best advice she received and what did her future husband think when he first laid eyes on her in her dress.
Many thanks to Nadine for trusting in Tot-Hom, for letting us guide you and for your openness. But above all, we want to thank Nadine for show casing our design with such elegance, grace and style.
- What did you like most about your dress? I really liked that the dress had a romantic/ vintage touch to it with the jacket and dress combination. I always had the idea in my mind that I would get married in a vintage look with a touch of a la Italian, and I think the dress really exceed my expectations.
- Do you have a special memory from the moments right before the ceremony? In the moments leading up to the ceremony I remember being very relaxed which isn´t very usually for me. For me the most special moment from the day was without a doubt when I walked down the aisle on my father´s arm. I will never forget that.
- What was the best advice you received about picking out your dress? The truth is I never imagined myself getting married in a Tot-Hom dress. I remember I initially asked Andrea to “copy” the design of another dress I had seen somewhere else because I didn´t really see myself getting married in something from the collection. Her advice was, “You need to feel like yourself.” With that said, and as she is an incredible designer, the first dress that she had me try on was without a doubt, “the dress”.
- What advice would you give to future brides when picking out their dress? I would tell them to select a dress that you really identify with and that feels comfortable enough to wear all day.
- Did your husband make any special comment about the dress? He was surprised, he was imagining an entirely different kind of dress. But the first thing he said he thought when he saw me walking down the aisle was, “she looks so beautiful”. So yea, I think I really surprised him.
- In three words, how did you feel wearing your wedding dress? I felt 100% LIKE MYSELF.