We are excited to get back to sharing the personal experiences of our brides by sharing with all of you Miriam´s wedding dress story. A Tot-Hom bride who said “I do” last March and who was radiant on the most important day of her life.
Miriam´s wedding dress by Tot-Hom
With Miriam, from the very first time we met we had a very special feeling and after several fittings we ended up finding the perfect design, a design that made her feel comfortable, beautiful and radiant. The dress of choice was a crepe dress with a v-cut neckline, french sleeves and embroidered details, accompanied by a long veil and a beautiful headdress.
Her mother also chose one of our designs for the big day. And she honestly looked amazing in a blue outfit formed by a pleated skirt and body with sleeves and a feather neckline.
- Miriam gives us her first person account of how she felt in her wedding dress, what her husband told her right after seeing her in her dress, as well as the best advice she received about choosing her dress.
- What did you like most about your dress? The draping and how it moved when i walked.
- Do you have any special memories during the moments leading up to the ceremony? Several…that not only my Godparents came home but my best friends too (except one who was giving birth) and especially that for four months my parents, my brother and I were saying that we should eat a salad before the ceremony, and we ended up eating pizza, hahaha.
- What was the best advice you received out choosing your dress? To pick the one that felt comfortable and felt like me, and although it was not the dress i always dreamed of , in the end it really was the best wedding dress for me.
- What advice would you give to future brides when choosing their dresses? That they forget about the dress they have stuck in their mind and simply let themselves get carried away by a dress that makes them shine, and that will be their dress.
- Did your husband comment on the dress? He said I was the most the most beautiful and elegant mermaid he had ever seen.
- In three words, how did you feel in your wedding dress that day? It was simply ME, in my true essence. I felt beautiful, sexy and elegant, 3 in one.
Photographer: Harold Abellán
Headdress: Rius de Forn
Florist: Mitre Mandri