Delicate, romantic and dreamlike, these are the three words we would us to describe Carlota’s wedding dress. A Tot-Hom bride who said “yes, I do” last June with the dress she had always dreamed of.
About Carlota’s wedding dress
Carlota’s choice could not fit more perfectly with her personality, a factor that we consider essential for a bride to feel 100% beautiful and comfortable.
This spectacular dress has an embroidered body, a small bow at the waist and a delicate tulle skirt. A design that looked exquisite with a long veil and a white flowered head piece that matched the body of the dress.
Carlota gives us her first person account about how she felt in her wedding dress, what her husband told her right after seeing her and what was the best advice she received about choosing the dress of her dreams.
- What did you like best about your dress? That is was comfortable, versatile and that it could be converted into 3 distinct dresses.
- Do you have any special memories from the moments before the ceremony? When my father saw me in my dress with my hair and makeup done before the wedding. It was a very emotional moment. Also when my mother and my sister were helping me get dressed before my friends arrived We were all crying a lot, he he.
- What was the best advice you received about choosing your dress? That I should feel comfortable and like myself… without looking at trends or stereotypes. That I had to feel good in the dress when I put it on.
- What advice would you give to future bride for picking out their wedding dress? The moment you put on YOUR dress you will know it is THE dress.
- Did your husband make any particular comments about your dress? That everything he thought of telling me when he saw me escaped him, he was at a loss for words… ha ha, he was very nervous.
- In three words, how did you feel in your dress that day? Secure, comfortable and beautiful
Photographer: Raquel Benito
Video: Les Vaques
Shoes: Miu Miu
Catering: Patrick de La Belle Huitre & Hotel Santa Marta