There are many options that a bride can choose from in terms of styling: a dress, a skirt, a suit jackets, etc. Alina, one of our #tothombrides opted for a jumpsuit made of crepe and guipure. And the result, a true show stopper. We have all the detail about Alina´s bridal jumpsuit below.
This was Alina´s wonderful bridal jumpsuit
- What did you like most about your dress? What I liked most about my jumpsuit was that, based on an idea I had from something I saw on the internet they were able to adapt it to my liking with other fabrics and details. It turned out great.
- Any special memories in the moments leading up to the ceremony? That all of the nerves I as feeling in the days before the big day subsided, I was calm and just enjoyed it all.
- What was the best advice you received about choosing your bridal look? Andrea´s best advice was to choose guipure instead of Chantilly, which was my initial idea. Since the fabric went more with my personality and was more representative of me.
- What advice would you give to future brides about choosing their dress? To remind them that this day is unique and is the best day to let your personality shine.
- Did your husband comment on your dress? My husband, from the very beginning loved the idea and when he saw me on the wedding day he was so excited.
- In three words, how did you feel in your wedding dress that day? Spectacular, beautiful and radiant.